We Can Provide Emergency Pet Care During Opening Hours
Our hospital can provide emergency services to pets in need during regular daytime hours. If possible, please call us in advance to let us know of your emergency so our team can prepare a room for your arrival. We always give priority to pets with urgent health concerns.
If Your Pet Has an After-Hours Emergency
For emergency pet care after our hospital has closed, there are three emergency specialists in the area you can contact, and each offers 24/7 emergency services.
Signs of a Potential Pet Emergency
You should contact us or one of the referral hospitals listed above immediately if your pet:
- Is having trouble breathing
- Has a fever or unusually low temperature
- Has not eaten or drank water for 24 hours
- Is vomiting or having diarrhea (or both)
- Is unable to stand or walk
- Has collapsed or lost consciousness
- Has an unusually fast or irregular heartbeat
- Was hit by a car
- Was attacked by another animal
- Ingested something poisonous
- Is bleeding continuously
- Is having seizures
What People Say About Us
"Paws and Claws Animal Medical Center is my choice for veterinary care. Dr. Cindy Culpepper and her staff are exceptional."
- Melissa F.